My ham shack is nothing to brag about but it’s my little piece of the house where I can come and spend some me time. As of the present time I’m only active on VHF and UHF. I don’t currently have an HF transceiver. That’s my next purchase though.
As of the present time this is what my shack consists of :
- Yeasu FT-1900R 2M Tranceiver
- Samlex SEC 1223 power supply
- MFJ-812B SWR / PWR meter
- Baofeng UV-5R Handy Talky (Dual Band)
- Icom IC-R71A HF Receiver
- Custom built 6 core AMD PC (8GB RAM dual monitor, 1TB HDD etc) – used as my main PC
- Custom built quad core AMD PC (8GB RAM, 3TB HDD etc) – primarily being used as a file server
- Kenwood TM-221A 2m rig in the truck along with a 1/4 wave mag mount
My antennas aren’t much at the moment. I have a custom made dipole antenna for 2m that is hanging from the ceiling in my shack. The HF transceiver is not yet hooked up to an antenna as I have not yet had the time to raise my 80m inverted V. Once I get a chance to work on that I’ll have decent HF receive capabilities.
I have included some pictures below of my gear 🙂
73 for now!